Nov 17, 2011

Houston we have a sitter...

 Well for about 5 seconds anyway!  Still very exciting.  I am terrible at keeping up with baby books, but will randomly write things down.  When Adelee learned her new trick I grabbed Riley's baby book to see when he started sitting.  Guess what???  I DIDN'T write it down, imagine that.  I instantly became obsessed with figuring it out, finally I found a picture I took at the end of October.  Riley was 6.5 months when he could sit.  Adelee is 5.5 months, but Riley was early and with his adjusted age I think they are right on track with each other.  It is fun to see how they develop differently in some areas and just the same in others.  Thinking back on when Riley did this or that also makes me very sad that he isn't a baby anymore.  Where did the time go? 
Adelee


Riley


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments